Board of Directors
The CDA Board meets twice a year and comprises:
- 4 Members from the CDA Council;
- 2 Members from the Oil & Gas UK Exploration Forum;
- The Oil & Gas UK Chief Executive (the chairman of the board);
- The Oil & Gas UK Operations Director; and
- The CDA Chief Executive.
CDA Member’s Council
Each full CDA Member company (all of which must be UKCS licensees) is entitled to place a representative on the CDA Council. These members elect a chair from amongst their number, a post currently filled by Greig Henderson of Centrica.
The Council meets quarterly and its role is principally to:
- Actively promote CDA and CDA’s services;
- Promote CDA with industry in general;
- Monitor the performance of CDA;
- Review plans put forward by the Chief Executive;
- Participate in the formulation of company strategy;
- Assist with the development of new initiatives;
- Formulate recommendations for the CDA Board; and
- Implement Board decisions.