Common Data Access Limited (CDA) maintains this site (‘the Site’) primarily in furtherance of its principal objective to provide data management services to its members and to the UK oil industry.
Access to and use of the Site are subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Your use of the Site signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the Site. This site was developed by 93digital.
- CDA uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the materials and information contained on the Site are current and accurate; CDA offers the materials and information in good faith and believes that the information is correct at the date when you view it. However neither CDA nor its members make any representations or warranties as to the comprehensiveness, completeness, accuracy or currency of the materials and information. In using the Site you assume the entire risk of relying on the materials and information contained on the Site or on any site linked to or from the Site. The materials and information are supplied to you on the condition that you or any other person receiving them will make their own determination as to their suitability and appropriateness for any proposed purpose prior to their use.
- As a service to users of the Site CDA has provided numerous links to other sites, whether by Hypertext or other links. It is CDA’s policy to obtain permission to link to other websites, however these sites are not under the editorial control of CDA and CDA takes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- No representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of merchantable quality, of fitness for a particular purpose or use or of any other nature whatsoever are made with respect to the materials and information contained on the Site or on any site connected to or from it. Where a product or service provided by or through CDA is referred to in the materials or information any such representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are specifically excluded. Where the Site provides you with a facility for subscribing to or purchasing any product or service provided by any of its affiliates additional terms and conditions of contract may apply; you should read the appropriate order or registration form carefully.
- Copyright: All materials and information contained on the Site, except where specifically stated otherwise, together will all other elements created for the Site are the property of CDA and are governed by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws at the time they are made available on the Site. CDA warrants that it has the right to exhibit the data contained on the Site. Copies of documents contained on the Site may only be made available for information purposes and solely for the private use of the Site user. Any use or reproduction of such documents for any other purpose whatsoever is expressly forbidden. No Licence or right, other than the right to view on the Site, is granted to any person in respect of any intellectual property rights.
- The corporate name, logos and devices of CDA mentioned or depicted on the Site are the property of CDA and may not be used or reproduced without the prior written agreement of CDA.
- Privacy Statement: CDA recognises and respects the privacy of users of the Site. CDA does not collect personal information about users of the Site unless it is provided voluntarily. If you contact CDA by e-mail, your personal information including your e-mail address may be held by CDA but will not be shared with or provided to third parties. If you purchase or obtain products or services from CDA online you will be asked to provide personal information to CDA or its affiliates. Such information will be used solely for the purpose of processing the transaction. CDA may collect and maintain statistics about the Web Servers used to contact it. This enables CDA to track usage of the Site and of particular sectors within the Site and thereby to improve the content of the Site. These statistics do not include personal information about the individual users.
- Jurisdiction: Your use of the Site and all matters relating to the interpretation and operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Site.