Board of Directors
The CDA Board meets twice a year and comprises:
- Oil & Gas UK Chief Executive;
- Oil & Gas UK Operations Optimisation Manager;
- Oil & Gas UK Finance & Corporate Services Director;
- CDA Chief Executive;
- Oil & Gas UK Exploration Representative;
- Oil & Gas UK Production Representative;
- Oil & Gas UK Decommissioning Representative;
- Oil & Gas UK IM Technology Representative; and
- 4 CDA Council Representatives.
CDA Member’s Council
Each full CDA Member company (all of which must be UKCS licensees) is entitled to place a representative on the CDA Council. These members elect a chair from amongst their number, a post currently filled by Greig Henderson of Centrica.
The Council meets quarterly and its role is principally to:
- Actively promote CDA and CDA’s services;
- Promote CDA with industry in general;
- Monitor the performance of CDA;
- Review plans put forward by the Chief Executive;
- Participate in the formulation of company strategy;
- Assist with the development of new initiatives;
- Formulate recommendations for the CDA Board; and
- Implement Board decisions.